611-213 Cameron IV
- Hand-rubbed, High-gloss White finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- This high-gloss-polished finish is the result of an extensive hand-rubbed finishing process. Natural wood grain characteristics are normal and are not considered blemishes.
- Flat top design features simple but elegant lines.
- Gloss white dial features raised Arabic numerals and chrome hour markers, a chrome minute track and chrome hands, surrounded by polished chrome-finished bezel.
- Polished chrome-finished grid pendulum and weight shells.
- Case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Beveled glass on the door and sides.
- Interior also features a mirrored back and bottom of the case.
- Optional polished chrome-finished base plate is included.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0714
- Height 80" (203 cm)
- Width 17.25" (44 cm)
- Depth 11.75" (30 cm)