- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass finished dial offers cast corner and center ornaments, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass pendulum with complementing cast center disk and polished brass weight shells with decorative bands.
- The swan neck pediment with carved rosettes features a hand-rubbed overlay with book-matched, Russian Walnut burl veneers, a decorative finial support, and a turned urn finial.
- Distinctive reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Beveled glass on the front locking door and sides; plain glass on the upper door.
- Removable beveled glass topside panels offer easy access to the movement.
- The stepped base features a decorative cutout.
- Illuminated dial and case.
- Glass mirrored back and bottom.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers levels the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1014
- Height 86.75" (220 cm)
- Width 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)