- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features an arched bonnet pediment highlighted by a decorative shell and vine overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum with a decorative center disk and polished brass finished weight shells.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps add an elegant touch, and the decorative cut-out on the sculpted base completes the picture.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 82.5" (210 cm)
- Width 22.25" (56 cm)
- Depth 12.75" (32 cm)