- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This curio floor clock is lightly distressed and features a graceful swan neck pediment with turned finial.
- Tempus Fugit (meaning "time flies") dial features silver chapter ring and decorated corner spandrels.
- Glass mirrored back, three adjustable glass shelves, and a wooden base shelf.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Heirloom Nameplate available for purchase.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 77.25" (196 cm)
- Width 19.75" (50 cm)
- Depth 11" (28 cm)