- This special Floor Clock includes an 89th Anniversary Edition inscription that appears within the hemispheres on the moon phase (through 2015 only).
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- The swan-neck pediment with carved rosettes features book-matched olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned finial.
- The case also features reeded columns with carved Acanthus upper column caps, lower trim molding between lower column caps, and a sculpted door midrail with shell and vine overlay.
- The brushed nickel finished dial features corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase.
- Illuminated dial.
- Brushed nickel-finished pendulum with a complementing center disk and brushed nickel-finished weight shells.
- Beveled glass on lower door, sides, and removable top side glass panels which offer easy access to the movement.
- Plain glass on the top door.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and includes a mirrored back.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking front door.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT0115
- Height 86" (218 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)