611-233 Harold H. Limited Edition
- Limited Edition floor clock with an engraved numbered plate located on the backside of the upper door rail.
- Hand rubbed, satin luster Cherry Bordeaux finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- This exquisite floor clock features simple, yet elegant lines with angled columns of Russian Walnut Burl veneers and a multi-tiered pediment and base with complementing angular corners. Included in the base is a felt lined drawer for convenient storage of key and crank.
- Chrome accents crown the pediment and carry through in the details of the column caps.
- The gloss white dial features raised black Arabic numerals and hour markers with a black minute and seconds track and hands. A polished chrome-finished bezel frames the dial.
- The polished chrome grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock with polished chrome-finished weight shells.
- Beveled glass throughout.
- A unique glass panel in the top of the clock allows additional light to cascade in and brightens the interior.
- Removable upper side glass panels are beveled and offer easy access to the movement.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Cable-driven, dual chime / strike movement plays your choice of strike on the hour only with no chimes; or America the Beautiful or Westminster 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking front door.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 83" (211 cm)
- Width 23.50" (60 cm)
- Depth 14.75 " (37 cm)