Howard Miller 611-170 Warren
- Cherry Bordeaux Finish on select hardwoods and Veneers.
- Swan-neck pediment features a turned urn finial and a decorative shell overlay.
- Mirrored back.
- Base includes a decorative cutout.
- Polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, silver chapter rings with satin black Arabic numerals, and midnight blue moon phase with "Limited Edition" inscription.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells.
- Reeded columns accented by top and bottom column caps.
- Plain glass on front door and sides.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Made in the USA.
- Height 79.75" (202 cm)
- Width 19.5" (49 cm)
- Depth 12" (30 cm)