Howard Miller 611-142 Edinburg
SKU: HM 611-142
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a swan neck pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and a decorative final support.
- Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Pendulum with cast center disk, and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
- Two cloumns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered bombe' base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Lower door features a decorative Gadroon molding with patterned beveled glass.
- Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Made in the USA.
- Height 90.75" (231 cm)
- Width 27.75" (70 cm)
- Depth 17" (43 cm)