- Worn Black finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed for an aged appearance.
- This handsome floor clock offers a distressed finish with a time-worn appeal.
- The antique brass pendulum is viewed through a glass-covered cutout in the front hinged door. Raised panels are featured on three sides. The sculpted base includes turned bun feet on all four corners.
- The aged dial offers worn black Arabic numerals with spade hands finished in black.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 81.5" (207 cm)
- Width 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth 13" (33 cm)